Claims Audit & AnalysisClient: A leading Cost Containment Company based in (Nashville) Tennessee.
- Exponential Business growth
- Volume flow is highly unpredictable
- Lack of trained resources
The current engagement is in the Data Mining business, with Data Marshall providing Claims Audit & Analysis. The process involves Claim review, analysis, research & Provider contact. The engagement would entail Data Marshall to perform the Claims Audit function & allied services, from its premises in India.
- Offered an offshore delivery model for meeting the Claims Audit and Analysis.
- Provided flexible staffing models to be able to absorb the fluctuation in volumes and deliver higher refunds than experienced onsite analysts.
- Established effective process methodology to increase refunds in line with six-sigma practice in a short span of time.
- Designed a KM Tool to realize higher refunds & quality with the implementation of DMAIC methodology.
- Offshore team started with 10 resources and has grown to 21 resources
- Provided cost savings in excess of 50 %
- Delivered services at accuracy levels greater than 99.5 %
- Team identifying in excess of 2 MILLION USD every month as contractual over payments made by leading insurance companies.
USA Business Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
UK & Europe Business Enquiries: email@example.com