Medical Billing ServicesClient: A large Cardiology Practice in Central Florida
- Specialty Hospital means more services for high risk patients.
- More patients mean more investment in Infrastructure and Drugs.
- In-house billing was unable to generate revenue with the rising cost.
- High uncompensated care affecting the Collection Ratio
- Average AR days increased consistently
The current engagement is in the US Healthcare Provider Business, with Data Marshall providing Revenue Cycle Management Services. The process involves patient data entry, claim generation, submission to Insurances, collections, research & provider contract.
- Offered an offshore delivery model for meeting end-to-end physician billing needs and to reduce the AR days
- Data Marshall analyzed the company’s process to improve the process flow
- Data Marshall set up the process flow for the doctor’s office
- Deployed a team to analyze the denied claims with consistent follow up
- Receivables were appealed for the payments at higher reimbursement rate compensating for delay
- Improved and automated process reduced the redundant Data entry and increased the Quality
- Improved money flow for the Client, increase in the Collection Ratio
- AR days for the claims got controlled
- Streamlined operations helped achieve turnaround times of 12-24 hours
USA Business Enquiries: email@example.com
UK & Europe Business Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org