Data Marshall provides A/R analysis and denial management
The mission of Data Marshall is to maximize the value for our customers & we strive tirelessly to ensure that we meet our objective. We go to great lengths to ensure that our clients receive the reimbursements due to them. Existing relationships with payers support Data Marshall's success in maintaining a less than 60 day payment cycle.
Our experienced personnel thoroughly review the Insurance Policy Details/Explanation of Benefits/Patient's Medical Records to ensure that the claim is paid appropriately. The team ascertains the party liable for the pending payment, and does regular follow-up with the liable party (Insurance/Patient) for the payment recovery
We perform A/R analysis, A/R follow-up, Denial management and conduct Practice financial performance analysis to improve your RCM.
Features which differentiate Data Marshall are:
A/R Analysis and Denial Management
- Revenue increase ranging from 5% to 8%, with improvements in collection days & FPCR (First Pass Collection Ratio) for physicians & hospitals
- Cost savings of over 40% & Improvement in TAT of 33% on existing parameters
- Rigorous AR follow up resulting in lower AR days & faster collection of revenues
- Enhanced scope of recovering the payments, leveraging on our provider & payer expertise
- Meticulous review & Root cause analysis (RCA) of the denials by payor, Rev/CPT Codes, Reason codes etc mapping the denials to each sub-process of the RCM function for preventing future such instances